At last, TheQube 0.8 is here for you to play with!
- +New: Added support for long direct messages (up to 10000 characters).
- +New: Added support for quoted tweets. To quote a tweet, press Ctrl+Shift+Win+Q. If you read a tweet with quote in it, the quoted tweet will be prepended by QT (analogously to RT for retweets). Thanks to Manuel Cortéz for his great help!
- +New: Added the ux.nu URL shortening service.
- +Added: Added support for new Audioboom post URLs.
- *Changed: improved the Twitter credentials storing technology.
- *Changed: Several hotkeys changed for Windows 10 compatibility:
- Moving by items in buffer changed to Alt+Win+Up and Down arrows;
- Moving to next and previous buffer changed to Alt+Win+Right and Left arrows;
- New direct message dialog is invoked by Alt+Win+D;
- If you use SAPI 5, stop speech by Alt+Win+S;
- Close TheQube using Ctrl+Alt+Win+F4;
- Interact with a URL by pressing Ctrl+Win+Alt+Enter.
- *Changed: Favorites and everything related to them renamed to likes as requested by Twitter.
- *Changed: The documentation is converted to manually written HTML 5 with WAI-ARIA mark-up. Enjoy moving not only by headings, but also by regions! Please note: this is still work in progress. If you want to help making docs better, please send pull-requests on our Github.
- #49: To authorize the second session, TheQube has to be restarted. Thanks to Manuel Cortéz for this lovely fix!
- #56: If a user follows, unfollows or blocks someone, TheQube doesn’t check for repeating actions”.
- #48: Line breaks ignored when viewing a tweet.
- #25: Cannot insert a line break if sending tweets on Enter is enabled.
- #16: Errors when shutting down Windows.
- #62: Unable to get remaining API calls count. Thanks for this fix go to Craig Brett.
- -Fixed: Google translation is back again.
- -Fixed: Errors in Brazilian Portuguese translation preventing TheQube from working normally.