At last and finally TheQube 0.7 is out!
Please note that it’s still a preproduction release so there might be errors and issues that will be fixed in upcoming versions.
Changes in this version
- Now the application is called TheQube (without a space) and versioned according to usually adopted system major.minor.patch. And, until the first stable version is released, the first digit will be zero, so this version is 0.7.
- The Speech and Braille tabs in the global TheQube configuration are consolidated into one tab since the Braille tab contained only one check box.
- The tweets translation service is back (#27)
- Audio links from rebranded AudioBoom are supported.
- Now TheQube has a permanent multilingual website
- Now Ctrl+BackSpace works in new message dialogs, allowing to delete previous word.
- Now the website address in the profile info dialog won’t be shortened with t.co.
- Now the profile info dialog shows also the number of users that added the current user to their lists.
- The doc folder is removed from sources as it doesn’t contain any meaningful guidelines for TheQube developers. If the number of developers grows, such guidelines will be rewritten.
- Temporarily removed support of the hkc.im URL shortener because of a service error, see their main page
- Added support for new URL shortening services, namely goo.gl, senta.la and Readability
- The authorization process doesn’t require a pin code anymore. However, the browser page still opens, we can’t do anything to it so far (#13)
- As the application name and authorization process have changed, it’s quite probable that you need to wipe your %AppData%\TheQube folder and re-authorize your sessions. Sorry about this.
- If you have more than one session and try to authorize one session and then another one just after this, Twitter might not redirect you to the success page. If such a thing happens, you have to restart TheQube (#49)
- Fixed: #33: Switching sessions freezes the keyboard commands
- Fixed: #1: Keyboard commands don’t work if the default keyboard layout is not set to English
- Fixed: #35: TheQube requires to be run as administrator under Windows 8.X
- Fixed: #44: Language of the documentation doesn’t correspond to the language chosen during installation
Download TheQube 0.7
Full multilingual installer: TheQube 0.7 executable
All feedback and comments are welcome.